Main Menu

First One Hundred Level Pack

Started by PsuFan, November 25, 2010, 11:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsuFan

Congratulations to the first person with over 100 levels!

blockmaker aka Frost Talon

He now has 106 levels (eligible for the iPhone, so he has more than that!), a large margin on the rest of the community. You're going to have to start building faster to catch up to him!
You have the power to make every day better.

PsuFan

I correct myself, mdaigle1290 has made 29 levels since the last iPhone release, totaling 78.

Twir

CraigV

Yeah, I'm really happy for you and all, but Chuck Sommerville had the best level of all time. OF ALL TIME.

No, really, congratulations on that. I just saw an opportunity to spread the Kanye West interruption meme and took it. :P
The Last Few Chips
Volume I: 400 CC1 levels Plot
Volume II: Quasar Industries: 146/156 WebCC levels
Volume III: 0/450 CC2 levels

4th Matt Plasma

Dgoetz

COngrats, still dont know how you can make so many levels

CraigV

I have near 500 levels. It's just that most of them are offline.
The Last Few Chips

Dgoetz

That is crazy. I just have so much trouble making new levels because they will end up repetitive.

PsuFan

CraigV

It depends on the type; even if you just look at the genre of puzzles, there're block puzzles, key puzzles, chip puzzles, and more. It's impossible to assign the best level of all time, even if you are trying to evoke the Kanye West inside me again.
The Last Few Chips

tiffanyissweet

Whoa. Congrats. That's quite an accomplishment

PsuFan

Quote from: CraigV on November 25, 2010, 01:55:15 PM
... but Chuck Sommerville had the best level of all time. OF ALL TIME.

??

CraigV

Quote from: KnowYourMemeAt the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, Taylor Swift won the award for Best Female Video. However, as she began her acceptance speech, Kanye West suddenly appeared on the stage, stole the mic, and told the crowd that Beyonce's video should have won, as it is "one of the best videos of all time." He then handed the mic back to Taylor and stormed off the stage. Because Kanye had taken up Taylor's time, the show cut to commercial before she could continue.

Basically, I was making a reference to Kanye West's douche-like move, which has become popular on the Internet. It was a joke, Psu. Just forget about it. You're better off living in ignorance.
The Last Few Chips

PsuFan

... I was aware that happened, but was unable to follow your weird sence of humor. Sorry.

CraigV

That happens a lot... I guess there are three levels of shows that I do: The first is so stupid that anyone can understand. The second is only understandable by people who spend a lot of time with me, and the third? The third is so brilliant that only I understand it. I guess I've entered the third show now.

No, but really, enough quotes from BrooN. Sorry for being vague. Should we have some sort of sign that says that something's a joke?
The Last Few Chips