Main Menu

WebCC Remembers

Started by PsuFan, July 31, 2011, 12:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsuFan

WebCC now remembers what level you are on! I haven't implemented this before because it will have to keep up with all of the changes of our user community. The system currently only remembers the farthest level you've reached in every pack. Eventually it will remember which levels you've completed.
You have the power to make every day better.

CraigV

Well that's nifty! That means that I can soon delete the text file I have that tells me the levels I've completed! Yay! I have 1 MB more space on my computer! :/
The Last Few Chips
Volume I: 400 CC1 levels Plot
Volume II: Quasar Industries: 146/156 WebCC levels
Volume III: 0/450 CC2 levels

PsuFan

suburbhater

Reading between the lines here - does this mean one of you thinks the other has completed fewer levels than he thought?

PsuFan

No, it just means that 1kb = 1000 characters, didnt think he would type that much.

CraigV

I had times entered as well as level titles and numbers and I had completed most of the core sets.
The Last Few Chips
Volume I: 400 CC1 levels Plot
Volume II: Quasar Industries: 146/156 WebCC levels
Volume III: 0/450 CC2 levels

kishimishi

Quote from: PsuFan on July 31, 2011, 12:39:08 PM
WebCC now remembers what level you are on! I haven't implemented this before because it will have to keep up with all of the changes of our user community. The system currently only remembers the farthest level you've reached in every pack. Eventually it will remember which levels you've completed.

thrs still a need to maintain text file for passwords cos the moment cookies r deleted, levels get initialised, i mean it sets to level 1.
though its convinient to b able to open previous levels by giving pw of the farthest level.

PsuFan

Its actually stored in flash, which is not affected by the cookies. You actually have to delete them out in the flash settings.