Main Menu

Since no ones talking...

Started by PsuFan, September 24, 2011, 11:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsuFan

Hows this?

Edit: THIS IS A CONCEPT DRAWING, THE APP DOES NOT HAVE THIS YET.
You have the power to make every day better.

4th Matt Plasma

PsuFan

?? It's the same layout on the iPad.

PsuFan

There's a better picture. Its pretty neat making levels on the iPad with your finger lol.

suburbhater

So now I need to get an Ipad - somehow I think my husband will object.

PsuFan

Lol nothing you can't do here already. I might make it for iPhone eventually but there's not a lot of screen space. It's might nearly impossible to make a good editor for a decent size level (bigger then the competitions 8x10 levels)

suburbhater

We have competition?  Guess I found this site and looked no further.  Can't seem to get my kids on here though (if Mom does something it has to be boring).

PsuFan

Only iPhone competition, there's no web competition worth mentioning.

suburbhater

So we are back to me needing an Iphone - which is not going to happen anytime soon (or likely ever)

PsuFan

but the iPhone webcc wont have an editor :S

Edited top post because of poor app reviews for features that the app doesnt even have (or mention), the editor.

suburbhater

Not the same without an editor!  So the iPhone can go on hold - just as well.  Back to making sets here then!

PsuFan

Figure out how the layout for one that let's you develop a decent size level and is easy to switch tiles and I will make an iPhone editor.

suburbhater

Well good luck!  I don't know how you create the things you do on here but I do appreciate it.

Idea here - can we have a challenge to make sets for Halloween?  Not sure how we could do it - can we give badges to sets that are really good or something?  We don't have Halloween scary things but could ask for *fun house* sets or something?  Might inspire people to get creating.

Lynne

PsuFan

Sure make a topic in the lounge.

suburbhater

Okay.  Will through it out there and see what happens.