Main Menu

WebCC iPhone

Started by PsuFan, September 17, 2012, 11:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsuFan

Force tile levels have automatically been removed from WebCC iPhone. I have not found the best way to control them yet.

Also I am seeing the updated version, features, and pictures in my App Store but when I download the game it is the OLD version. Not sure whats up with this.

E: it worked on someone else's phone.

Also I'm begging of any one that has the app, please write a review. There are extremely misinformed people writing terrible reviews.  :-[ Thanks
You have the power to make every day better.

PsuFan

QuoteDisappointed ★

by Crap7226 - Version 2.1 - Dec 11, 2012

False advertising! So disappointing. I paid $2.99, this game is not the original CC levels, and there are only 18 levels! I feel duped and cheated out of my money. Wish there was some way to get refunds for apps.

QuoteDescription:
Whether it's dodging dangerous monsters, making bridges, or collecting computer chips, this logic puzzle will challenge you for hours.

What's so special about WebCC? It's more than just an app, it's a community – a community that provides you with the unique ability to suggest new tiles and even create your own levels with our easy to use Level Editor (online only). Our community has created a multitude of new tiles, providing more and more strategic and challenging levels – a value that's unequaled.
What's New in this Version:
- iPhone 5 support
- Landscape support
- Skip levels with password
- Added/updated levels

CraigV

Jeez... Maybe in the next version when people finish a pack there's a pop-up that explains that there are more packs. Maybe even with a button that takes you there. Then these idiots MIGHT get it.

Also, I found a place where there is a bug. I was playing my own levels (because I am a huge narcissist) and was on level 7. I pushed a block onto fire and then accidentally hit up again and the block disappeared.

Also, in the full-screen mode, if the device is sitting flat, it flips it upside down when you hit Play.

It does not freeze when you die, and I accidentally stepped on a fire tile and it crashed when the fireball hit me, although I can't seem to repeat that last bit.

There are levels with force buttons that are acting as walls also.

Other than that, I am really enjoying having new levels!
The Last Few Chips
Volume I: 400 CC1 levels Plot
Volume II: Quasar Industries: 146/156 WebCC levels
Volume III: 0/450 CC2 levels

PsuFan

It also doesn't identify the last level correctly.

You have to explain the fireball bit. Was up the direction you were pushing to begin with? Did you have boots.

CraigV

Yes, up was the direction it was being pushed and no I did not have boots.

Sorry for the dump of issues right away, but it is my job here, I think.
The Last Few Chips

PsuFan

np, so you pushed the block off the fire and it disappeared? Did you die?

CraigV

Yes, I did die. In tested pushing it against a wall as well and the block just seems to disappear.
The Last Few Chips

PsuFan

The fire/block was up against a wall?

CraigV

It was at (0, 9). I pushed up, it disappeared. A wall was at (0, 10). I pushed right, the block disappeared.
The Last Few Chips

PsuFan

You pushed it into a wall and it disappeared and you died?

CraigV

LikelybI died because there was fire beneath it and I got burned when I hit the fire.
The Last Few Chips

PsuFan

But you pushed it into the wall? lol

CraigV

At that point I was working on exploring the bug. You have to test a bug in different ways to help fix it.
The Last Few Chips

PsuFan

I don't care a whole lot if it disappears after you die, but if you pushed it into a wall when you were not supposed to be able to, then thats a different story.

CraigV

Do you want me to take a series of screenshots and put them together as a GIF for you?
The Last Few Chips