Main Menu

No More Guessing

Started by PsuFan, February 16, 2013, 10:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsuFan

yeah hopefully we will solve most of the public levels and then I will make it required. It only saves the last person that completed it though.
You have the power to make every day better.

suburbhater

It is good to know that levels can be completed though.  At least then if there is one that no one can check we can know that we didn't just screw up.  I usually figure it is just me.

BrandyBottle

Quote from: suburbhater on February 17, 2013, 09:52:53 PM
It is good to know that levels can be completed though.  At least then if there is one that no one can check we can know that we didn't just screw up.  I usually figure it is just me.
I think if I can solve a level it should be marked as 'Nooby' - anyone can do it; but if only Craig is able to finish then it would be 'Unfit for Mere Mortals'

suburbhater

Uncle Charlie (aka Brandybottle) makes a valid point.  However I don't think we have a way yet to rate difficulty - maybe we will one day.  Red check for Finished but hard, Green for Finished and easy, Yellow for Finished and middling.

PsuFan

hm, I will have to keep this in mind. I'm the noob level too, I cant even beat peoples first levels...
You have the power to make every day better.

wendushka49

I love the green ticks!  If anyone has any time to do any of mine it would be great!  I am very slowing working my way through Kishi's levels (have made it to 40).  I am also going through all the levels again as I lost my passwords back in the summer last year.

jlhughes2

Yep, as we have time, some of us are going through the levels to get the check marks on all that we can finish.

wendushka49

Thank you, thank you, I have seven lovely green ticks!!

racehazard

Woo - thanks for making me a developer.

wendushka - since you asked so nicely, I'll play through a bunch of yours. Get you some green ticks!

wendushka49

suburbhater

Wendy I am sure you will have all green ticks in no time! 

BrandyBottle

Since everyone seems to be putting their efforts into playing the public packs and nobody is creating new levels I'v taken the opportunity to play some of the recent levels that I missed. Also completed the first 7 levels of AbstractAngel's Nerd Alert pack.
Must not forget Nosvidad, mdaigle, sugarhue or bsd987 either

wendushka49

Since I have no power to tick, I am making a new level!  May take some time, I am a bit slow and I want to get it right!  Keep watching!

kishimishi

eagerly waiting for ur new level wendy.

suburbhater

I wonder if PsuFan can include you in the ticking - the more the merrier --- maybe he needs a separate category for tickers!