Main Menu

No More Guessing

Started by PsuFan, February 16, 2013, 10:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendushka49

I may need to have some qualifications in order to tick!  I am trying hard to be a good, if sometimes silent, member of the team!  Now back to my map making!

wendushka49

Wow, I have my own category!  I am officially a "Solver".  This makes me so happy.  I always knew I was in a class of my own but now I know what class it is.  Thank you so much Lord and Master of us all (I presume you did this for me).  I shall now see if anyone will be joining me!  :)

BrandyBottle

Currently you are in a class of your own. Seems appropriate, doesn't it?

jlhughes2

That's awesome, Wendy! But PSU might want to change the category name to "solver" since you are listed as a "solvers." . . .

Sorry, the editor in me coming out again . . . :-)

wendushka49

Very appropriate.  Class of my own and a split personality!  We always knew we were special!  As solvers I am not sure if I can make the green check (tick) marks or if I have any other special powers or duties.  I have just solved a couple of my own (not as easy as I thought) and they are still unchecked  :(

PsuFan

Sorry its still in progress. I had to update the permissions in the game itself, but I couldn't release it because of some minor problems with the epic feature in this release.  8)

BTW you weren't supposed to notice the group.

Should be out today.
You have the power to make every day better.

wendushka49

Sorry to jump the gun.  Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

kishimishi

solvers becomes solver !  congrats wendy.

suburbhater

I am sure we will have others as time goes by.  Solver is a good title - in fact that about sums up what I do!

wendushka49

Thanks everyone, and the best thing of all is that when I woke up this morning I discovered I have the power - I can tick!  Thanks PsuFan, you will not regret this, I aim to be a very good Solver, if not the best!

PsuFan

lol good. Yeah I was going to ask if you could, the new chat version had the permissions update for you.

CraigV

My level 80 refuses to be checked. It's the last one in my first pack. Is this a code error? Both kishi and I have solved it a number of times since the checkmark feature was released.
The Last Few Chips
Volume I: 400 CC1 levels Plot
Volume II: Quasar Industries: 146/156 WebCC levels
Volume III: 0/450 CC2 levels

PsuFan

kishimishi

it is 'jlhughes2' pw jlhu ... level 80
this is his last level, after this he has started his next pack with #