Main Menu

Beta Editor

Started by PsuFan, December 19, 2009, 03:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsuFan

Ive released the new editor with not that much testing. If you find any bugs please report them here. Thanks.
You have the power to make every day better.

Flurry

You can't step on red switch.  :P

PsuFan

Works for me, oh shoot, I think the cloner might only work with push blocks at the moment.

Dgoetz

Are the two slots beside the coordinates used for layering?

PsuFan

Im afraid I dont know what you mean, but this should answer any questions:

bsd987

Quote from: PsuFan on December 20, 2009, 12:16:28 PM
Im afraid I dont know what you mean, but this should answer any questions:

I think he means are the two boxes in the top right which show what's on that box when you scroll over in the editor used to put two things in one box. Right now, there doesn't seem to be a way to hide something on a box, i.e. a key or flippers underneath a movable brick.

PsuFan

Yes you can do this as the picture shows, you just havent been around long enough to see the topic lol. Sorry

CONTROL: Links traps and buttons
SHIFT: Buries (Only works with push block & fire enemy)
(Pushing shift puts the block your holding on the TOP layer) (shift UP)

Note: I am aware cloner doesnt work with enemies, so right now you can probably only clone push blocks.

Dgoetz

bsd987

I can't even push a push block onto the red cloning button. It acts like a wall right now...

Also, is there a way to link the brown release button with the sticky brown thing? I don't what it's called, so I hope you know what I mean. Right now, if I try using one of the sticky places, there's no way to release what's on it by stepping on the brown button.

PsuFan

You cannot push things onto the cloner, and you use CONTROL to link the button to the traps.

Place cloner
hold shift, place block on top
place red button
hold control and click cloner and button

link traps:
hold control and click button and trap