Main Menu

I Need A Name!

Started by PsuFan, January 30, 2010, 07:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsuFan

I wanted to talk to the guys with the copyright by no one replied at CCzone.
You have the power to make every day better.

CraigV

People on CCZone don't own the copyright. It's largely believed that AOP (Alpha Omega Productions) has a division that has the copyrights, though this seems to be new information.
The Last Few Chips
Volume I: 400 CC1 levels Plot
Volume II: Quasar Industries: 146/156 WebCC levels
Volume III: 0/450 CC2 levels

PsuFan

Quote from: PsuFan on March 10, 2010, 08:32:50 PM
I wanted to talk to the guys with the copyright by no one replied at CCzone.
*with AOPs contact information.

CraigV

I think that we need a plot. I know it sounds tacky, but it would help with naming it and thus finding a URL.
The Last Few Chips

PsuFan

I always wanted to make collectable items... (that werent lost every map)

CraigV

I'm best at high adventure fantasy plots, not sokoban puzzle game plots, but I will try. I usually turn every plot I write into high adventure or science fiction...

Our hero is searching for the Sword of Salvation, which has been split into three pieces, but first must find three magical keys to unlock the first of the Gates of Horror in order to find the first piece. It's the same for the other two pieces as well. Once the unnamed hero finds all three pieces, he must throw them into the Future Forge so he can face off with the Evil One, Ketpia, to reclaim the world.

http://www.futureforge.com is for sale, but how's the plot? Bear in mind that I am open to ideas.
The Last Few Chips

PsuFan

Its fine but I dont really like the name. Also sword = killing mosters, killing monsters = health, health = more like zelda. Which im fine with.

CraigV

The sword could be magical and seal Ketpia into a prison which won't ever be broken until the previously unannounced sequel.
The Last Few Chips

PsuFan

lol sounds like all the zelda series.

PsuFan

how would a game like that be with tiles....

FireflyX

Hi, I have a proposition for you. I will pay for whatever domain name you decide upon each year plus I can provide free hosting (If needed) under the condition that you let me use this site to promote a game called "Ultimate Chip's Challenge". Tell me if you are interested in this or not.

Thanks

PsuFan

What is this ultimate chips challenge?

FireflyX

It is a CC fan game that I am currently developing. It is designed to do everything the original game did plus new tiles, new themes and a few extra features. Here are some screen shots of the stage that the game is at now:

A pretty standard level

A desert themed level

PsuFan

Got a site?

And sorry I am not interested. I do not pay anything to host this site because its on a plan with other sites and $20 a year isnt worth having someone else control my website!

FireflyX

I don't have a site up for it at the moment but it is just a downloadable game not a flash version like yours.

Oh and I wasn't trying to take control of your site =P All I would have asked for was a small banner on the home page... but since you weren't so keen on the idea I shall have to find a way to hack this thing (Only joking).

Btw have you considered This? Heh, would sort of make sense.