Main Menu

iPhone Version

Started by PsuFan, May 23, 2010, 05:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsuFan

An iPhone version is now available! This is still a testing version, so go easy on the reviews please. All updates will be free, and there will be many more levels and tiles to come.
You have the power to make every day better.

CraigV

What about for Android?
The Last Few Chips
Volume I: 400 CC1 levels Plot
Volume II: Quasar Industries: 146/156 WebCC levels
Volume III: 0/450 CC2 levels

PsuFan

hthrlu

I love this game - but I am an Android user - no use for iphone version.  I hope that with enough feedback, you would consider an Android version.  :) 

PsuFan

If Adobe supports it in the future, I'll put it on the Android.

PsuFan

The next iPhone version (v1.1) has been delayed due to multiple summer classes (100 level non-major electives) having 300 page trick question tests weekly...

v1.1 will have:
-200 more levels
-traps & cloners
-suction (if I can ever get them correct)

PsuFan

v1.1 is coming, public pack makers, you have till the end of today to get your maps the way you want them before they get bundled up for the iPhone release. (maps have now been bundled)

v1.1 will NOT have :(
- Force Tiles (and maps that use force tiles...)
- Download Extra Maps (This feature is being temporarily removed)

I have to move forward without force tiles for now to add what should be 175-200 much needed levels for the iPhone.

CraigV

Quote from: PsuFan on June 07, 2010, 06:08:05 PM
If Adobe supports it in the future, I'll put it on the Android.

Flash 10.1 will be on the new Droid late summer.

Also, I MIGHT be getting one of those fancy things. I still have a Samsung Juke right now :P Great phone for listening to music out loud or making phone calls. Not much else. Stayed in one peace since mid-2008, but it's time for an upgrade. Still trying to convince my parents.
The Last Few Chips
Volume I: 400 CC1 levels Plot
Volume II: Quasar Industries: 146/156 WebCC levels
Volume III: 0/450 CC2 levels

Openspaceguy

;D Just downloaded app yesterday, always liked CC on the PC so far only comment is to make playing screen larger.  Too small!

PsuFan

The screen is too small! How could I make it any bigger? People say the buttons are too small too, and they are, but how can I make them bigger?

jpalley05

Can you please make a version for the first generation Ipod touch? It isnt compatible for the Ios 4 software! Thank YOOOU!

PsuFan

I cant figure out how others do this, Ill look around, it used to be compatible.

PsuFan

I did it! New version should work on iOS 3.0+

sugarhue123

My levels aren't on the iPhone version...

PsuFan

lol sorry, you must have been the one that uses force tiles in EVERY SINGLE LEVEL. I've skipped force tiles on the iPhone until I get the force issue resolved.